油管網友評論:中國男子用牙膏在衞生間鏡子上畫肖像畫_風聞
龙腾网-2020-01-14 15:58

【來源龍騰網】
評論原創翻譯:
George Martinus
While in Miami there was a banana taped on the wall and they call it ART. They even put price tag for more than US$120k to that banana.I cannot describe how ridiculous “art” is in western perspective….
與此同時,在邁阿密有一根黏在牆上的香蕉被人們稱為藝術品,他們給它的標價甚至超過了12萬美元。我實在無法形容西方人眼中的“藝術”是多麼的荒唐…
Lollipop123
“hey honey, can you explain to me why we are always running out of toothpaste?”
“嘿,親愛的,為什麼我們的牙膏用得那麼快,你能解釋一下嗎”
Mary Ann
Imagine how clean his mirror is hahahah
想象一下,他的鏡子該有多幹淨啊,哈哈哈
Anmol Karki
Clear than my career lol
比我的工作履歷還乾淨,哈哈
ShizzleMaNizzle
It’‘‘‘‘‘‘’s amazing how people figure this stuff out, or get bored one day and decide to draw with toothpaste on their mirror.
有些人總是能整出一些新玩意兒,這委實讓我驚歎,還是説他只是單純覺得無聊了,然後決定用牙膏在自己的鏡子上畫畫。
ipotatosenpai
That has to be a joke
那玩意兒就是個笑話
Propel chakma
Impressive really amazing .. way better than the art banana on the wall with red tape stupidity which was to be sold for 100k .
這真是太讓人讚歎不已啦。比那個黏在牆上的香蕉好上太多了,而且那愚蠢的破東西還賣了10萬美刀。
CLIFFORD DANG
This is why the Chinese are wining and ahead of the curve
這便是如今中國人正在獲勝並引領潮流的理由。
Eco Family
When creativity turns into business it’‘‘‘‘‘‘’s not fun anymore. So true!
當創意變成某種生意時,它便會變得無趣了,他這句話説得太對了!
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻譯:達tothe洋 轉載請註明出處
akhi
The struggle he has to go through to clean that again lol
他畫完以後清理玻璃時該有多鬧心啊,哈哈
AND REI
and yeah, basically his mirror is cleaner than my teeth.
是啊,基本上他的鏡子比我的牙齒都乾淨。
SAMIR SHAH
His mirror has no cavities
他的鏡子可沒有蛀牙
Private Ryan
Highly respect for this guy…. Salute!
我會向這傢伙獻上我最高的敬意!
Land of pîss and pôôp
Patent your ideas. Or it will be stolen and later claim to be the West.
快去給你的創意申請專利啊,否則有人會竊取這個創意,並聲稱它是西方的。
Dalil’’’’’’’’ Sh!t
I love when art is taken to different levels of creativity
我喜歡看見人們用非凡的創意表達藝術。
Daisy
wow he is incredibly creative and skilled
哇哦,他實在太有創意了,並且技術高超。
ManjindeR Singh
HIS MUM CAN NEVER COMPLAIN : ““WHAT YOU DO IN THE BATHROOM THAT LONG "”
他的老媽永遠都無法向他抱怨:“你在衞生間裏頭呆那麼久,是在幹什麼呀?”
pancake yum
Me: Draws with toothpaste
My mom: WHAT DO U THINK U ARE DOING U THINK U ARE SOME ARTIST ??
如果是我用牙膏畫畫的話,我的老媽會對我説:你以為自己在幹些什麼?難不成還以為自己是個藝術家啊?
Willson Jo
My mom would have killed me if I waste toothpaste like that
如果我浪費了那麼多牙膏的話,我老媽會把我宰了。
Daisy Dejesus
I know exactly what to get him for Christmas
我知道該給他送什麼聖誕節禮物了。
Srini Vas
in india, if i had that talent..the next day I’‘‘‘‘‘‘’m taking national award and lots of projects for money
在印度,如果我能具備這樣的才華的話…那麼第二天我就能拿到國家級獎項和大量的項目經費。
uwu uwu
you could do that just years of practice to learn how to draw anyone can draw.they just don’‘‘‘‘‘‘’t know yet
只要經歷數年的繪畫練習,那麼你也可以做到這個。任何人都可以學會畫畫,只是他們不知道罷了。
Fire Heart
In India if you have talent, nobody would care about you.. people will forget you… then you’ll have to sell pain puri like thousands of artist.
在印度,就算你有天分也不會有任何人關心你…人們會把你遺忘…結果你只能和其他成百上千的藝術家一樣,淪落到賣普里小麥餅為生。
AA Central
His mom never got angry at him for spilling toothpaste on the mirror
他老媽絕不會因為他把牙膏粘在鏡子上而責怪他。
Zachary Joshua Jao
Remember the saying that there’‘‘‘‘‘‘’s an Asian always better than you
記住那句老話,總有一個亞洲人比你強。
↠ Dreams ↞
Maybe when I’m bored, I’ll just try to do this
也許等哪天我感覺無聊時,我也可以去試試這個。
TaeTobio
If only i had dis dude as my art teacher i woulda grew instead of experiencing a slump
如果我能擁有這個傢伙一般的藝術老師的話,也許我可以成長起來,而非像如今這般萎靡。
Balakrishna Rao
Only this channel manage to wow me a lot
只有這個頻道能讓我如此讚歎。(譯註:南華早報的非政治時事內容大部分都來自抖音。)
You Mom is Green
I’‘‘‘‘‘‘’m try this in my bathroom and my asian mom show me a slipper
我正在自己的衞生間裏試着去做同樣的事情,然後我的亞裔老媽用拖鞋給我來了一下。
JY Lee
wow this is actually really cool! I’m amazed
哇哦,這的確很酷!我驚呆啦。
Pacó González
Thinking out of the boxt in a whole next level
他把跳出盒子思考這句話帶進了一個全新境界
Steven Pai
Very talented!!! But, my dude you need a girlfriend
才華橫溢!但是,兄弟你需要找個女朋友。
alexa piers
i wish i could have the same talent as you
我希望自己能擁有和你相同的天分。
Haiku Dhai
I can’‘‘‘‘‘‘’t even drew a perfect circle
我甚至連一個圓圈都畫不好。
Anonymous 1945
Oh yea he is ASIAN. Makes sense.
他是個亞洲人,所以合情合理
Wolfieee
There’‘‘‘‘‘‘’s always that Asian
那個(比你強的)亞洲人永不缺席
Papachan
Anyone else was hoping for Jackie Chan
還有誰和我一樣,在盼着他畫成龍嗎?
Black Telo Gretchen
Now this is an art we all want! Not some banana with tape.
這才是我們所有人都想要的藝術!而不是什麼粘着膠帶的香蕉。