各路吃貨圍觀中國廚師片北京烤鴨_風聞
龙腾网-2020-11-03 17:01
【來源龍騰網】

(視頻簡介)2016年6月2日發佈,播放數296萬,6217人點贊,1600人點踩。
評論原創翻譯:
1、bro just give me the bird. i’ll eat it like a caveman
廚師老兄,你就別折騰了直接把那隻鳥給我吧。我會用山頂洞人的方式吃掉它的。
(回覆1)Is really fatty if u eat it that way
你要這麼吃的話,會真的很油膩 0
2、that duck skin is shinier than my future
這烤鴨的皮比我的未來還要閃亮呢 0
3、Damn looks delicious but why he leave with the duck. It still had plenty of meat and my favorite the tail/tailbone.
該死,看上去也太美味了,但為什麼他離開時把那鴨子帶走了。鴨架子上面還留有很多肉呢,還有我最喜歡的鴨屁股和鴨尾巴骨。 0
5、That is ART!
這是藝術啊! 0
6、such precision. when i go to my local BBQ HOUSE, its like a crime scene. They just wail away at it with a cleaver
如此高的精確度。我去我這邊當地的燒烤屋吃飯時,那場景簡直就是犯罪現場。他們直接揮舞着大砍刀在那兒猛砍。 0
8、I could probably eat all that by myself right after my workout.
在我健身完後,我一個人吃下一整隻都是有可能的。 0
9、They said when food looks
good, it takes good.
江湖傳説,好看的食物必然好吃。 0
10、watching this while i’m eating my chicken Nugets..
嚼着炸雞塊看這個.. 0
11、I tried it , i agree it takes time to cook and needs skilled chef it’s expensive
But I don’t understand the hype
我試吃過烤鴨,我同意這道菜很耗時,也需要技藝嫺熟的大廚來操作,它很昂貴
但我不明白為什麼這道菜值得大肆宣傳 0
12、this is the first time i feel sleepy while watching a tempting food, bro just give me the duck. i’ll cut it with my own teeth
這是我第一次在觀看一道很勾人的菜餚時犯困,老兄誒,直接把那鴨子給我就完了。我會用我的牙齒親自切割它的。 0
13、Thank you.I learned. usually blew up a grenade.
(俄語區)感謝你,我學到了。手殘的我經常會把手榴彈搞炸。 0
15、I will eat that with my hand, make it dirty
我會上手抱起來啃,不搞到滿手狼藉不算完 0
16、He take away the tail while it`s the best of this bird!
他居然把鴨屁股切掉了,這可是這隻鳥最棒的部位! 0
17、The only problem I have with this is… Why is he so SLOW?!
我對這道菜唯一的不滿就是:他為什麼片得這麼慢?! 0
18、Guys… It is not wasteful, the rest of the duck is taken back to the kitchen to make another dish. Normally a cumin stirfry or a congee/soup, and I dont remember paying extra for that.
各位…這可不是浪費,鴨子的剩餘部分會被拿回廚房做成另一道菜。通常會放孜然爆炒,要不就是一道粥或湯,我記憶中並沒有因此而額外收費。 0
19、By the time the dude is done with that fancy carving, I would already be done with my meal.
等到那個傢伙用那特精緻的手法把鴨子片完,我都把整頓飯吃完了。 0
20、jesus christ guys, they bring the bones with meat back to make a stew out of it to be served after the course, thats why it is not completely picked clean. It is mostly about presentation here and the stew is where the rest of the meat is. All these idiots commenting how they did a bad job at carving… He is not suppose to carve every single piece of meat here.
額滴神呦,各位啊,他們會把還帶着肉的鴨架子拿回去燉湯,然後會在這道菜上完之後端上來的,這就是為什麼在片肉的時候不會片得很乾淨。片肉這道程序主要是為了好看的,片剩下的鴨肉都在燉的鴨湯裏。這裏有這麼多白痴評論説什麼他片的很爛什麼的…他本來就不應該把每塊肉都片下來好嗎。
(回覆1)Well if I were to eat this I want all of the meat. Not a stew. Plus this is EXPENSIVE as hell not to pick every last piece of meat. Leave duck at the table!
好吧,如果我準備吃這隻鴨子,我希望能把所有的肉都上上來。而不是做成一道湯。而且,這道菜貴得要死,就這還不把每塊肉都片下來。給我把那鴨子留在桌上! 0
21、the remains can be made to a very tasty soup.. you just have to ask them!
鴨子剩下的部分可以做成一道非常美味的湯菜…你只需要向他們提出要求即可! 0
22、with you guys
I’m suffering when I see the chef cutting in small peaces
leave the duck for me
I enjoy cutting it myself
同意各位的看法
我看着這廚師小片小片地片肉,簡直太折磨人了
把這鴨子給我留着,我會很享受親自來切的。 0
23、waoo lucious food. love it.
哇,這道菜也太寵溺感官了。大愛 0
24、Alternative title: How to drive someone crazy after a day of hard work.
標題也可以是這樣的:如何把一個辛苦工作了一整天的人逼瘋。 0