2021年,美國人留在韓國生活的原因是什麼?_風聞
龙腾网-2021-06-21 18:14
【來源龍騰網】

評論原創翻譯:
Diana E.
It is sad when Black Americans feel safer in other countries!
真是可悲,美國黑人感覺自己在其他國家更加安全
frankr7777
Not just black people. Korea is one of safer country. Maybe safest
不僅僅是黑人覺得安全。韓國或許是世界上最安全的國家之一
Ari Tyson
@frankr7777 Australia is technically the world’s safest country but the way they treat black, Moari, and Aboriginal people is abhorrent
從技術上講,澳大利亞是世界上最安全的國家,但他們對待黑人,毛利人和原住民的方式非常惡劣
keshy bub
Yes! Have you seen that video about Blacks in Korea. There’s a wave of black Americans moving to Asia in general because they feel safer
你們看過在韓黑人的視頻嗎。現在掀起了一股美國黑人遷往亞洲的風潮,因為他們覺得那裏更加安全
Jae Koh
What foreigners face in korea is largely curiosity factor. Compare to discriminations minorities face in u
s. It is nothing.
外國人的面孔在韓國會引起別人的好奇心,但與少數族裔在美國面臨的歧視相比,這不算什麼
Lunch
dood. this is Asia. EVERYONE is safe in Asia because Asian culture is family oriented and quite low key.
這裏是亞洲,每個人都很安全。因為亞洲文化以家庭為導向,非常低調
delilah28100
I think Black Americans would be fairly safe in most Asian countries because Asians and Black Americans don’t really have a ‘bad history’ with one another.
我認為美國黑人在大部分亞洲國家都會很安全,因為亞洲人和美國黑人在歷史上沒有發生什麼不愉快的事情
tokinGLX
as an american living on maui, i would love to permanently move to korea.
作為一個生活在毛伊島的美國人(夏威夷羣島中第二大島),我想永遠搬到韓國去
Kory Kwon
ahhh recommend finding secure job in Korea first.
記得要先在韓國找到工作
이동준
Welcome to Korea. Hope you fit in to Korean society.
歡迎到韓國,希望你能適應韓國社會
Gute Frage!
It is so easy to find work in Japan or Korea if you are a native english speaker..
如果你的母語是英語,那麼在日本或韓國很容易找到工作。
Jordy j
@Gute Frage! yeah but the salary is small.
是的,但工資很低
Sabine Zednik-Hammonds
the guy with the southern accent was sooo right when he said there’s something wrong with the american education system lmao
那個帶有美國南方口音的人説美國教育系統存在問題,真是説的太對了
Henrik
Haven’t most people realized that now?
大部分人難道沒有意識到嗎?
Lupe B
It’s my dream to move to South Korea and open up a Mexican restaurant.
我的夢想是搬到韓國,開一家墨西哥餐廳
Younhee Yoon
I wish your dreams come true and please do not forget to add vegan menu!
我希望你夢想成真,如果真的實現了,請不要忘記添加素食菜單!
loveisnotfree
Not a good time covid 19 is hurting everybody.
現在不是一個好時候,新冠疫情讓每個人都很受傷
Alex Kateryna
I hope your dream comes true.
我希望你夢想成真
Lukario shooting
Its funny how Americans are saying it’s hard to get citizenship and Visa approved in korea
有趣的是,美國人説在韓國很難獲得公民身份和簽證
Hafsa Adam
Facts yesterday I saw these two immigrants that waited 20 years to get their permanent visa …
事實上,昨天我看到兩個移民等了二十年,但都沒有取得永久簽證
Corporate Democrats
It s much easier for Chinese and Southeastern Asian immigrants. I am Korean. Governments recent years were against US, pro China, pro North Korea. I am sure this helps you understand why
中國人和東南亞人獲得韓國公民身份會更容易一些。我是韓國人。近幾年,韓國政府親中朝,而遠美國。我想這應該有助於你知道原因
Personal Jesus
The black girl is so full of energy.
那個黑人女孩渾身充滿了能量
mystic traveler
Foreigners look so happy.
看起來外國人在韓國過的很開心
sapphire blue queen
The new Yorker woman is soooooooo full of energy I wish I had her as my school teacher when I was kid or been my kids teacher
那個來自紐約的女人渾身充滿了能量,要是小時候有這樣的老師就好了,或者如果她能做我孩子的老師就好了
Korean with Sun
It’s very interesting to hear about how foreigners think about my country.
聽這些外國人是怎麼想我的祖國的真是一件有趣的事情
ppjskh
I’d like to move to Singapore, I definitely want to immigrate to another country that’s for sure.
我想要移民到新加坡,我很想移民到另外一個國家
Jkjkjk
Even many chinese americans are returning to china for more opportunity. Koreans started returning since 2000s.
即便是美國華裔都大量的回到中國尋找更多的機會,自2000年代,韓國人就開始離開美國,回韓國去了
Rieka C.
@Jkjkjk I agree, I am from southeast asia, I might move back to my country if im done with everything I need to here, this place in the usa is really hectic and boring for me. My dad disliked it here (USA) from the very beginning, he will move back to the country.
我同意,我是東南亞人,如果我在美國的事情完成以後,我或許就會回國,對我來説,美國的生活節奏太快,太無趣了。我爸爸一開始就不喜歡美國,將來他要回到自己國家生活
Juan Montenegro
As someone that lives here and one of my friends says: “South Korea is an wonderful country… For koreans” if you come here you will quickly learn that koreans don’t really like foreigners
在這裏生活的我的一個朋友説,“韓國是一個非常好的國家,,,對韓國人來説。”如果你來到韓國,那麼就會發現韓國人真的不喜歡外國人
Luis Carrion
I’ve lived in Korea for 5 years and can’t wait to move back to the US once COVID is somewhat under control.
我在韓國生活了五年,現在迫不及待想要搬回美國,一旦新冠疫情得到控制,我就立馬動身。
Michelley23
I lived there for 6 months . it got boring halfway through lol
我曾在韓國生活了6個月,到了第三個月的時候,就覺得無聊起來了
Jiji Kim
I love the guy with the southern accent. Speaking so much truth
我喜歡那個帶南方口音的傢伙,説出了很多事實