Asian Boss:日本混血兒_風聞
龙腾网-2021-08-02 17:44
【來源龍騰網】

評論原創翻譯:
なお
“How can I hate someone i’ve never met?” A question more people should ask themselves..
“我怎麼會討厭一個素未謀面的人呢?”更多人應該問問自己這個問題
Rukia Xo
True but ppl always judge first before actually getting to know the person
沒錯,但人們總是在真正瞭解一個人之前就先入為主
Managerial Elite Toaster
You could hate terrorists without ever meeting them.
如果是恐怖分子的話,就算是素未謀面,你也會仇視他們
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.cn 轉載請註明出處
Sony Ber
That was really a great story, I loved it
一個非常不錯的故事,非常喜歡
Bruce Lee
Did not meet my neighbour and I already hate him. He has bad habits that affect me.
沒有見過鄰居,但我已經很討厭他了,他的壞習慣影響到了我
allen panicker
Bro all the old gen is like that. U just have to be respectful and they will melt for sure
老一代都是這樣的。你只要尊重他們,肯定可以融化他們的心
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.cn 轉載請註明出處
75 revy
Never met my dad but I hate his ass
從來沒有見過我爸爸,但我很討厭他
Steve Thea
SO JAPANESE ARE THE TRUE ENABLED RACISTS
所以日本人是真正的種族主義者
B L O B
Well, there are thousands of possibilities to do so. I could scam you and take everything you have, without ever meeting you.
就算不認識你,但也有成千上萬種辦法可以騙過你,奪走你的一切
OOF
That was a great story
一個很不錯的故事
Easter Bunny
I would like to see more stories like this .
我想要知道更多這樣的故事
Praying Tanaka
yes!!! Too many people judge too early ❤️ this statement we should all keep in mind :)
是的,太多人過早對別人下判斷,我們所有人都要記住這句話。
Erick R Cisneros
Most people don’t understand this. When I speak a different language I feel like my personality changes. Does anyone else feel this way
大多數人不理解,當我説另一門語言時,我感覺自己的性格也發生了變化。其他人也會這樣嗎?
X M
Yes, this is common!!!
沒錯,這很常見
Bees Laughter
YES, its very common for bilingual people.
沒錯,對於會説兩種語言的人來説,這很常見
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.cn 轉載請註明出處
Naysha
It’s called Worf-Saphir theory. You can look it up if you are interested:3
這被稱為語言相對論,如果你感興趣的話,可以去查一下
A S
My sense of humour is better in English compared to hindi
我説英語的時候感覺自己比説印地語的時候更有幽默感
Leticia Malphettes
Yes, it’s common for bilinguals
是的,對於會説兩種語言的人這很常見
Alecto
Yeah its pretty common, also you will think more logically when you’re not using your mother tongue language, and you will think more emotionally when you do use your mother tongue languange.
是的,這相當常見,在你不説母語的時候,你會更有邏輯性,但在你用自己的母語説話的時候,你會更加情緒化。
Caro Serufuli
True it’s like I am more confident in my mother language than any other I speak
沒錯,我在説母語的時候更有自信
The Sorting Cone
Yes! Studies show this to be true.
是的,研究已經證明了這一點
Lipexama
i definitely feel it whenever i use Japanese I’m just soo polite compared to MY ENGLISH
我也有這樣的感覺,我在説日語的時候感覺自己比説英語的時候更加有禮貌了
Robin Calben
Totally!! It’s like you’re completely a different person.
絕對是這樣,就好像你完全變成了另一個人一樣。
Anigilator
Yea, i assume like when you learn a foreign language you learn their culture, the way they act and the way they speak as well so that’s why you act differently
沒錯,我認為當你學習一門外語的時候,你就會學到他們的文化,行為模式,以及他們的説話方式,這就是你在説外語的時候,行為發生改變的原因
Liel Rodrigueza
I speak Filipino, english and Thai.. And everytime i change to any of those languages my personality changes a bit too
我會説菲律賓語、英語和泰國語。每次我變換語言的時候,我的性格就會發生一點變化
YSN Bach
Absolutely. My first language is French (Born and raised in France), closely followed by Arabic (Moroccan Background) and I have now been living in an English-speaking country for 15 years - Im completely schizophrenic lol
絕對是這樣。我的第一母語是法語(出生並在法國長大),接着又學了阿拉伯語(摩洛哥背景),我現在又在英語國家生活了15年,我感覺自己完全精神分裂了哈哈
The Asian James
Ya I speak 4 languages and I feel like I’m having a multiple personality disorder
是的,我會説4種語言,我覺得我有多重人格障礙
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.cn 轉載請註明出處
Time traveling Jukebox
Yes, I feel the same way!! I believe it could be due to how when you speak the other language you are influenced by the culture of that language so that could be why.
是的,我也有同感。我認為這是由於在你説另一門語言的時候,你會受到這門語言文化的影響,這可能就是原因
Izou Nokuda
Not if you live in a multilingual country like Malaysia
如果你生活在像馬來西亞這樣的多語言國家就不會出現這種情況
Alex K
to be able to think in two different modes seems like a very useful ability. most people cannot even comprehend what that would be like. i’m learning a second language but i’m nowhere near fluent enough to subconsciously “think” in that language yet.
能夠以兩種不同的模式進行思考似乎是一種非常有用的能力。大多數人甚至無法理解那將會是什麼樣子。我正在學習一門外語,但還沒有流利到可以下意識用這門語言思考的地步
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.cn 轉載請註明出處
Christopher McBride
When I speak Spanish I feel happier
我在説西班牙語的時候,感覺更加快樂了
Homecoming If Along With Us
ur not alone..
不是隻有你一個人是這樣的